Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Crazy Cross-Country

 Kia ora bloggers

                                                    On the 20th of May, we had cross country we had to do 2 laps, luckily we had Tui and Toroa there cheering us on so we would not give up.

First up was the year 5 boys who were ready to run. As soon as they took off the year 5 girls were at the starting line walming up to pounce out on the field and the year 6 boys were ready and steady to run and the year 6 girls and I were also at the line warming up and pouncing on to the field.

After all that running I got my drink bottle and nearly drunk the whole thing. I could feel my dried-up sweat. And after that, I had my dancing on so I did not know how it would turn out. But anyway It was cool to try and race against your friends and see who is the fastest.

Question: have you ever came 1st, 2nd, or 3rd? If you have please write it in the comments

Bye Bloggers from Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. No but I have come 11th before hi Caitlin that was a great blog post

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post