Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Unique Ukulele

Ki ora bloggers

                                                     This week in Smith lit korimako we have been studying about Ukuleles. Because we have been doing the arts so this week we were doing it on... Instruments. We started by playing a game where we had to pick a musical instrument if someone chose the same as you they would sit down. it was a fun game then we got put into our groups on the instruments but everyone had a fun time studying and learning about it also after we finished the facts we would make slides about what we learned here are mine. 

Question: Do you play a musical instrument?

Well thanks bye bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post