Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Bad food is eww

 Kia ora bloggers

                                                    This week for lit it has been tough locked in our jail cell called home but our teacher has been making some science fun kids are actually enjoying it because it is food science we got an apple chopped it into quarters what you know half and half again and then we got vinegar, saltwater, lemon, and a control we got containers and put each of those ingredients in each container and we left it in a cool and dry place the garage is the most suitable one now it is your turn go follow these instructions and leave it for a week or so if you don't believe me write a comment and watch this animation.
Lockdown question: what one do you think will go moldy first saltwater, vinegar, lemon or the plain one?
 thanks bye bloggers by Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant blog Caitlin. I love that you have used the think 6 really well. Have you noticed any more changes to your apples over the past week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To miss smith
    yes I have my vinegar one turned pink and my others turned brown. It was so cool to see the brilliant changes.
    from Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post