Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Bad food is eww part 2

Kia ora bloggers 

                                                    Still locked in our jail cell called home where there is no hope. So enough of the sad part and into the science part do you remember when I did that cool science animation well this is a slide that is more about that stuff and my apples are so disgusting but for some reason, we still have not thrown out the apples so yeah this lockdown has not been too bad while the stuff we get to do have 1 household over and have takeaways yum yum well its time for me to go, bye bloggers,

Question time: What apple in the slides would you eat

From Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Hey Caitlin! Its Honey here, I really enjoyed reading about your experiment. I just wanted to say thank you for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it! Well done on your experiment :). To be honest I don't think I would eat any of the apple slices because as you said they had mould on them! Amazing work Caitlin.
    - Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caitlin, brilliant blog you have here. You did a great job filling in the experiment form and show that you had a good understanding of the experiment. What would you like to keep your apple in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caitlin
    Eww those apples look gross out of all of them which one would you rather eat? I would rather watch you eat them all!
    By Catiln

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post