Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

Loud lockdown

 

kia ora bloggers

here we are again in this horrible time of year called LOCKDOWN So today we find out if we keep going in lockdown style or out of lockdown style either way I will be fine all I have been doing is watching youtube and Netflix and oh yeah who could forget Disney plus but the strange thing is I have not even once during this time touched my Xbox only the Wii but on the Wii I am quite surprised I won 1st 2 times and 2nd 1 time and 3rd 1 time but back to this story I have done tye dying and went for walks And also I GOT TO DO SCHOOL WORK yay not but it did not take that long which I am surprised for school I  made this thing out if paper but we could not print it out so I traced it and I got help to glue it except we did not have glue so we used double-sided tape but it was good enough well I hope you enjoy all these photos bye bloggers Caitlin.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post